Weekdays 2:30-7:00 PM
Water Mountain Inc is always looking for people with websites or personal contacts to promote our excellent services. Such people are called affiliates.
By becoming an affiliate, you can promote our products through your personal network, and earn a substantial commission on completed sales in the process.
The exact payouts vary according to the product and the frequency of sale. The more sales that are made from your information, the greater your payout. An exact list of payouts is emailed to you once you register as an affiliate.
Don't worry, if you don't want to promote products after you register as an affiliate, you don't have to. That is left entirely up to you.
1. Affiliate rewards can not be earned for your own purchases. They also can't be earned for members of your household that purchase products from you.
2. Affiliate payouts are made 30 days after purchase of products or services on successful transactions that have not been returned or refunded.
3. Affiliate payout on events are made 7 business days after the event completes.
4. Affiliate earnings may be converted to store credit for use in the watermountaincatalog.com with a bonus! Each affiliate dollar becomes a store credit of 1.2 dollars. In other words, $10 in affiliate earnings can be shifted into $12 in store credit. The path is one way, however. Store credit can not be converted to an affiliate payout.
5. A buyer must use your name, unique referral code, unique coupon code or unique link at the time of purchase. It can not be mentioned afterwards as this opens a huge potential nightmare of properly crediting sales among competing affiliates.
6. The moment your payout total equals or exceeds $600, we will need to report the earned income to the IRS. At that time, your tax ID or Social Secuirty number will be required before any payment at or above $600 is made to you.
Exact details are listed in the formal agreement below.
This agreement (the “Agreement) is made between Water Mountain Inc (the “Company”), and the Affiliate, and collectively, the “Parties”) for participation in The Company’s affiliate program. If Affiliate does not want to participate in the affiliate program, please disregard the following agreement.
Affiliate wishes to include certain materials promoting Company, and to include a link, Unique Referral Code, or Unique Referral Coupon to Company’s website within those materials on Affiliate’s website, social media, or other electronic media;
Affiliate wishes to distribute physical materials, establish physical displays, and provide social contact promoting the Company;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties, and other good and valuable consideration set forth herein, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Promotional Materials. Company shall make available to Affiliate certain banner advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material for display and use on the Affiliate electronic media, social channels, and physical properties (the “Promotional Materials”) . Affiliate shall display the Promotional Materials as Affiliate sees fit, provided that the manner of display shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Use of Promotional Materials. The Affiliate’s use and display of the Promotional Materials on the Affiliate’s site shall conform to the following terms, conditions and specifications:
a. Affiliate may not use any graphic, textual or other materials to promote Company’s website, products or services other than the Promotional Materials, unless Company agrees to such other materials in writing prior to their display.
b. Affiliate may only use the Promotional Materials for the purpose of promoting Company’s website (and the products and services available thereon), and for linking to Company’s website.
c. Affiliate will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials as they are prepared by Company. If Affiliate wishes to alter or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials, Affiliate must obtain prior written consent from Company for such alteration of modification.
d. The Promotional Materials will be used to link only to Company’s website, to the specific page and address as specified by Company.
3. License. Company hereby grants to Affiliate a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (the “License”) to use the Promotional Materials as specified under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property. Company retains all right, ownership, and interest in the Promotional Materials, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Promotional Materials. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Affiliate any rights, ownership or interest in the Promotional Materials, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the rights to use the Promotional Materials granted under the License, as set forth in Section 3.
5. Relationship of Parties. This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between Company and Affiliate. Affiliate shall provide services for Company as an independent contractor. Affiliate shall have no authority to bind Company into any agreement, nor shall Affiliate be considered to be an agent of Company in any respect.
a. In exchange for Affiliate’s display of the Promotional Materials, and for Affiliate’s compliance with and performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company shall pay to Affiliate a commission (the “Commission”) in the amount of a percentage of product sold to a user that accesses Company’s website through a link on Affiliate’s website, email, physical displays, or physical ads. Users purchases may also earn commissions when Affiliate is identified via a Unique Referral Code or Unique Referral Coupon at the time of purchase. In the event that user purchases a product at the physical location of the Company and identifies the affiliate by name, Unique Referral Code or Unique Referral Coupon at the time of purchase, the Company shall pay to Affiliate the same commission the product would earn on the website.
The current commission is defined according to the payment schedule identified in the Affiliate's account by the Company. Not all products offered by the Company produce a commission. Not all products produce the same commission.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time. Notification to Affiliate of any change in commission percentage will be given by Company at the email address on hand for the Affiliate.
Affiliate can not earn a commission for his or her own purchases from the Company. Affiliate will also not earn a commission for purchases by members of Affiliate's household.
b. Company shall keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commissions owed to Affiliate. Affiliate shall be given reasonable access to these records upon request, and is available through the affiliate area on the member account. Any discrepancy between the amount of Commissions owed according to these records, and the actual amount of Commissions paid to Affiliate in any period or periods shall be rectified by Company within 14 days of discovering such discrepancy.
C. Schedule of Commission Payment.
Commissions are held according to the Schedule of Commission Payment from any purchase to protect Company in the event of any chargeback, NSF, fraudulent purchase, or refund that may occur. In the event of a chargeback, NSF, fraudulent purchase or refund Company shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to Affiliate
Commissions are paid 30 days after the commencement date of tuition services, including but not limited to 3 Month Specialist Packs, and Bronze prepaid packs.
Commissions are paid 7 business days after the Company has fulfilled tuition services identified as “Events” on the website.
Payment is made via the Affiliate PayPal account, Affiliate Stripe account, or at the Affiliate's discretion may be converted to store credit at the rate of 1.2 dollars in credit for each dollar of commission.
d. In the event that Affiliate materially breaches this Agreement and Company terminates this Agreement within 30 days of such breach, then any accrued and payable Commissions owing to Affiliate shall be forfeited, and Company shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to Affiliate.
7. Affiliate’s Representations and Warranties. Affiliate represents and warrants the following:
a. Affiliate has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the promises, covenants, and other duties set forth in this Agreement.
b. Affiliate’s website does not contain any materials that are:
i. Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
ii. Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or otherwise);
iii. Graphically violent, including any violent video game images; or
iv. Solicitous of any unlawful behavior
c. Affiliate has obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on Affiliate’s website. Nothing on Affiliate’s website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor does Affiliate have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
d. Affiliate will not use the Promotional Materials in any manner other than those set forth in Section 2 above.
e. Affiliate will not make any claim to ownership of the Promotional Materials, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
f. Affiliate will not use Company’s name (or any name that is confusingly similar to Company’s name) for any purpose on its website, in its promotional materials, or in any other context except to promote Company’s website as specified in this Agreement. Affiliate will not register any domain name that incorporates Company’s name, or that is confusingly similar to Company’s name.
g. Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of any unsolicited bulk emails (spam) in any way mentioning or referencing Company or Company’s website.
8. Indemnification. Affiliate shall indemnify Company and hold harmless Company from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of Affiliate’s warranties set forth in Section 7 above. Affiliate shall also indemnify and hold harmless Company for any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Affiliate of the Promotional Materials.
9. Confidentiality. Any information that Affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with Company under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company Information.” Affiliate may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless Affiliate obtains prior written consent for such disclosure from Company.
a. This Agreement shall take effect immediately, and shall remain in full force and effect indefinitely, or until terminated pursuant to this Section 10.
b. Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause. The terminating Party must give written notice to the other Party at least 30 days prior to the intended date of termination.
11. Taxes. Company shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by Affiliate arising out of Affiliate’s relationship with Company as set forth in this Agreement. Company shall not withhold any taxes from the Commissions paid to Affiliate.
12. Limitation of Liability. Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
13. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement.
14. Severability. If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
15. Headings. The headings for section herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Affiliate, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.